Easily glue up to any painted solid surface ceiling. Dimensions thermoformed panels replicate the look of tin tiles. Our 2 ft. x 4 ft. faux tin tiles are available in a fused bronze styrene which you can install as-is in fused bronze or inexpensively paint any color to match your decor. This allows you to achieve the same look as metal panels for a fraction of the cost. Time is also saved with the ease of installation because they are light weight and easy to work with, simply glue-up your ceiling and cut effortlessly with a scissors. Our panels are ready to install right out of the box, unlike tin ceiling tiles which need to be painted to prevent rusting, making these a perfect choice for your next DIY project. Why use more of your valuable time and money when you can save and it's impossible to tell the difference after installation with six designs and seven available colors, you're sure to find something you like. In addition to matte white; aged copper, black, brass, bronze, nickel and copper are also available. Plus, you have the ability to paint our panels, giving you an individual touch that no one can recreate. We've noticed the specialty finishes such as hammered or metallic spray paints turn out stunning. You're only limited by your imagination. This design has a 12 in. repeat pattern and looks good in small or large areas.
- Made of durable 0.020 in. thick styrene; these tiles will not rust, stain, corrode and are not affected by humidity
- All panels overlap eliminating seams and the need to buy additional materials
- 8 sq. ft. coverage area per tile
- Crisp and clean lightweight detailed panels offer the look of real tin tiles
- Solid colored styrene is easy to install, gluing over any flat surface